Exchanges & Returns
Customer-centricity has always been important to us ever since we started. Without any questions asked, we will accept exchange requests of UNWORN merchandise within seven (14) days from the date of purchase. Exchanges of this nature will always be free but we seek your understanding to provide proof of purchase to complete this procedure.
Please submit your exchange request by clicking HERE
(Monday to Friday from 10am to 5pm, closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays)
- Merchandise exchange cannot be performed at any Obermain retail shops or departmental store counters.
- The product you return must be in new, unused, and unworn condition with all its original packaging and receipt/proof of purchase.
- Include your proof of purchase in the returned parcel, ensuring your return authorization reference number is clearly written on the receipt.
- Any returned item that is not accompanied by an official return reference number will not be accepted.
- We cannot be responsible for goods lost or damage in transit.
- We offer free return (one time) with the use of our courier partner within Malaysia only.
- Once we received your returned parcel, we shall notify you.
- After we have received and verified the returned merchandise successfully, we will proceed to exchange the product within 14 days.
- All SALE and promotional-priced items are non-returnable and non-refundable.
We are sorry if you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help us expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Note: a defective product is an imperfection in a product as a result of a manufacturing or design defect.
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues